Industrial automation and IoT specialist OleumTech is now offering a 1- to 5-Vdc output option for its Smart Gauge Pressure Transmitter (Smart PT). The addition complements existing 4- to 20-mA, HART, and RS485 options.
According to the company, the 1- to 5-Vdc output option delivers the same level of performance, reliability, and accuracy common to existing Smart PT options. Additionally, it specifies a 20:1 turndown ratio and the transmitter sports the familiar 350° rotatable backlit-LCD display.
Other transmitter features include:
- Nominal pressure range options of 5, 30, 150, 400, 1500, 3000, 6000, and 10,000 psi
- Reference accuracy of ±0.075% full span
- Stability of ±0.15% upper range limit
- Output signal options of 1- to 5-Vdc, 4- to 20-mA, 4- to 20-mA/HART, and RS485 Modbus
- Adjustable span with a turndown ratio of 20:1
- Backlit LCD, viewable from 10-ft. away
- Push button configuration
- Diaphragm option includes Hastelloy C or 316L SS
- Explosion-proof (standard on all models)
- Intrinsically Safe (optional on 4- to 20-mA/HART model only)
| email@example.com | 1-516-422-1431 |