by Mat Dirjish
Digital-workplace technology specialist Smarten Spaces is launching the next version of its flagship product, Jumpree, to help companies transform their traditional workplaces into a hybrid format. The hybrid workplace, whereby employees can work remotely and/or on site, is the latest concept, buzzword if you like, to emerge from the corona virus saga.
Essentially an app, the latest version of Jumpree features a Hybrid Scheduler that promises to maximize employee engagement, collaboration, and productivity. The app integrates workplace and workforce technology on a single platform with a simple employee-experience app, analytics, and 80-plus out-of-the-box integrations with business applications and sensors.
An intuitive platform, Jumpree is customizable to each employer’s environment. It provides:
- mobile and desktop technology for employees and managers to plan their work-from-home and work-from office hybrid schedules
- synchronized scheduling for colleagues, teams, and workspaces
- artificial intelligence (AI) driven recommendations to assist in planning productive hybrid schedules
- desk/meeting room booking and visitor management
- visibility into how employees adapt to the hybrid environment via detailed reporting and analytics
- accurate space utilization data to improve space planning and decision making
Ready to take the plunge into the hybrid work pool but need some swimming lessons? If so, request a demo of Jumpree.