by Mat Dirjish
Rugged handset maker AGM unveils its AGM Glory G1S, described as the first rugged 5G smartphone with integrated high resolution thermal imaging and night vision technologies. The unit delivers advanced thermal imaging via 40,000 sensors that enable 256×192 resolution images at running at 25 frames per second (fps) and 20-Megapixel infrared (IR) night vision resolution.
Carrying Military Standard MIL-STD-810H certification for extreme conditions and waterproof to IP68, the AGM G1S employs an embedded thermal imaging system that measure temperatures between -20℃ to 550℃.
Other specs include:
- Screen: 6.53” LTPS TFT LCD Screen (24-bit color depth/true color).
- Fast: 5G ultrafast Snapdragon 480 chip.
- High Resolution Camera: Sony 48 MP+2 MP main camera with resolution: 2340×1080 (FHD+) and front facing camera: 16MP.
- Chipset: Qualcomm Snapdragon 480 5G 8nm Octa-core CPU up to 2.0 GHz.
- GPU: Qualcomm Adreno 619.
- Storage: 128 GB.
- Battery: 5500 mAh with 27 hours of talk time, 13 hours of video, and a three-day standby time.
- Dimensions: 6.8” x 3.2” x0.6”.
- Weight: 11.11 Oz.
- Operating System: Android 11.
- Phone Cards: Dual SIM.
- Connections: USB Type-C and 3.5 mm headphone jack.
- Misc.: NFC compatible, noise suppression, fingerprint sensor, laser pointer, flashlight, customizable side button.
The AGM G1S is available now, price is $699. For deeper data and details, peruse the Glory G1S overview.
| email@example.com | 1-516-422-1431 |