by Mat Dirjish
Seeking employment in autonomous vehicles, robots, and ADAS, ACEINNA’s IMU330RA high-performance inertial measurement unit (IMU) is a 6-DOF inertial sensor packaged in a rugged over-molded plastic housing at IP69K level. The IMU features a redundant three-axis accelerometer and three-axis rate gyroscope sensors.
The module supports both 1000Base-T1 automotive Ethernet and CAN-FD interfaces and provides up to 1-kHz update rates with low latency. It carries ASIL B certification, which serves as the basis for customer positioning system integration to ASIL D.
- 1° per hour bias instability and 0.1° per square root hour angular random walk
- Supports gPtP 802.1AS:2020 time synchronization over Ethernet as a gPtP slave
- Supports UDS (Unified Diagnostic Services), as defined in ISO 14229-1 and 14229-5 over Ethernet and CAN
- AEC Q-104 fulfillment
- Part operating temperature Grade 2: -40°C to +105°C
- Encrypted software updates and communication, with on board hardware security module (HSM)
- Level B Automotive Safety Integration
For deeper data and details, peruse the IMU330RA specifications page.
| email@example.com | 1-516-422-1431 |