by Mat Dirjish
The Music Tectonics Conference, an annual music technology and innovation summit, unveils the first wave of guest speakers. Celebrating the launch of the fifth annual conference, the initial lineup of big thinkers from top music industry companies includes:
- Keynote: Meng Ru Kuok, BandLab Technologies CEO & Co-Founder
- Angela Abbott, TIDAL Senior Manager, Business Affairs + Music Licensing
- Lauren Apolito, HFA/Rumblefish SVP, Strategy & Business Development
- Dani DiCiaccio, Splice VP of Content
- Bruce Hamilton, Mech Ventures General Partner
- Rishi Patel, Plus Eight Equity Partners General Partner
- Michael Pelczynski, SoundCloud VP Strategy
- Daniel Rowland, LANDR Head of Strategy and Partnerships
- Máuhan M Zonoozy, Spotify Head of Innovation & Market Intelligence
The conference takes place over three days, from October 24 to 26, 2023, at an eclectic variety of venues in Santa Monica, California. Music Tectonics has opened ticket sales with a limited number at the super-early-bird rate of $199. They’ll be available until May 19, unless they sell out first. Then the early-bird rate of $249 goes into effect until August 15.
Ready to experience the cutting edge of music technology but require further enlightenment? If so, visit the Music Tectonics website.
| email@example.com | 1-516-422-1431 |